How can I support youth mentoring?
The whole community benefits from youth mentoring. It creates positive links between generations and people who otherwise may not meet.
How you can get involved:
- Become a mentor
- Partner or sponsor a youth mentoring program
- Donate your time to a program in capacities other than mentoring, eg. administration, promotional support or by sharing a unique skill.
- Contribute to community organisations which support young people.
- Promote mentoring to family, friends and your community – let them know the benefits of mentoring, and how they can get involved.
- Become a member of the Youth Affairs Council of Victoria