Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit the links below for Frequently Asked Questions about the resources available on the Youth Mentoring Hub:
- How do I find young people/mentors?
- I’m looking for a youth mentoring program in my local area – where do I start?
- What kinds of resources do I need to set up a youth mentoring program?
- Where do I find funding?
For information on how to find funding, visit our Funding and Partnerships page.
- Do you have information to support me in training my mentors?
- Where are the resources I need to improve my program?
- How do I find the right mentors and mentees for my program?
- I heard there are documents on this site I can download and modify for my own program - where can I find these?
Our Quality Assurance Support Materials section has the complete list of best practice documents that are available for you to download, save and adapt to suit your own program.
- Is there a place where I can visit all the mentoring checklists on one page?
Please visit the Mentoring Checklists section for the entire suite of Quality Assurance checklists.
- What can I do to support youth mentoring in my local area?
There are a range of ways you can support youth mentoring! Please visit our How can I support youth mentoring page for more information.